The HelioxVL by Oxford Instruments is range of single shot 3He system that allows users to access base tem-perature of 255 mK for extended periods of time. Our system is extensively used for the electric and thermoe-lectric characterization of a range of nanoscale devices.
- Superior thermal performance thanks to patented vapour cooled sorption pump
- Requires only 2.7L of liquid to cool from room temperature
- Grease cone seal for quick and easy sample exchange
- Automatically pumped IVC using a sorb
- Base temperature < 255 mK for > 90 hours
- 40 μW of cooling power available at 290 mK for > 10 hours
- Large temperature range from 255 mK to 300 K
- Optimal temperature stability: ± 3 mK to T ≤ 1.2K and ± 0.1 K for T > 1.2 K
- Self-contained 3He sorption pump minimises footprint
For training on the HelioxVL system or for any general information, please contact Dr. Jian Zhang or Dr. Mickael Perrin.