A novel CT system is available at the Empa Center for X-ray Analytics. It offers spatial resolutions down to about 500 nm, depending on the sample material, but also flexible imaging geometries and magnifications.
- RX Solutions Easy Tom XL
- 2 Sources (160 kV and 230 kV)
- 2 Detectors (Varian flat panel and high-resolution and high-speed CCD)
- Temperature controlled chamber
- Rotation table ready to mount in-situ measurement chambers
- Cone-beam CT, helix-CT, horizontal and vertical stitching, local tomography,
- Best spatial resolution approx. 500 nm