Photonic Curing – PulseForge 1300
What is photonic curing?
- Max radiant energy delivered (J/cm2) 45
- Peak radiant power delivered (kW/cm2) 24
- Output spectrum (nm) 200–1500
- Pulse length range (microseconds) 25–10,000
- Max pulse rate >kHz
- Effective max linear processing speed (meters/min) 30
- Max area cured per sample (mm) 300 x 150
- Environmental chamber for controlled atmosphere and substrate heating
Examples of processed materials
Depending on the pulse energy, duration, shape and repetition several effects can be tailored ranging from drying and curing to defect anneling, sintering and re-crystallization. Examples of processed materials include printed metal and carbon-based inks, compound semiconductors and even refractory oxides. You find more information on the webpages of the Laboratory for Thin Films and Photovoltaics.