Courses and Lectures
Introductory and advanced courses and trainings for the operation of the center's facilities are organized in groups of three to five persons. Courses and trainings take place (bi)monthly depending on the number of requests. Information on how to become a user of the facilities of Empa's electron microscopy center can be found here. User meetings take place quarterly; first Tuesday in March, June, September and December.
Staff of Empa's electron microscopy center is involved in the following teaching activities:
- Diffraction Physics in Materials Science, ETH Zurich, starting: spring semester 2020
- Electron Microscopy in Materials Science, ETH Zurich, autumn semester
- High-Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy, ETH Zurich
- Advanced Analytical TEM, ETH Zurich
- Micro- and Nanotechnology MNT Master course, bi-annually