Chemical and mineralogical tests
We maintain various analytical methods such as optical and electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction, proton nuclear magnetic resonance (1H NMR), atomic force microscopy, thermal analysis, zeta potential analysis, heat flow calorimetry, pore solution analysis by means of ion chromatography for providing help to answer your questions.
To get more information on the test methods, please click on the links.
- Conduction Calorimetry Thermometric TAM Air
- Pore solution press
- The use of backscattered electron (BSE) imaging for the microstructural quantification of cementitious based materials
- Application of thermogravimetric method in cement science
- X-ray powder diffraction (XRD)
- Solid-state Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- 1H Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (1H NMR)
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Optical Microscopy
Benchtop 1H NMR setup (20 MHz) with temperature control of the samples in the range 10-40 °C