Projects of the ALCA group
- SI-DRIVE - Silicon Alloying Anodes for High Energy Density Batteries comprising Lithium Rich Cathodes and Safe Ionic Liquid based Electrolytes for Enhanced High Voltage Performance / 2019-2023. More
- SAFEGRAPH - A New Regulatory Pathway for Graphene / 2019-2022. More
- LACE - Laboratory for Applied Circular Economy / 2018-2021. More
- OASES - Open Assessment of Swiss Economy and Society / 2018-2021. More
- Greensense - Sustainable, Wireless, Autonomous Nanocellulose-based Quantitative DoA Biosensing Platform / 2018-2021. More
- Environmental sustainability evaluation of the Wear2WearTM cycle / 2020.
- EcoDynBat - Influence of temporal variability when calculating environmental impacts of consumed electricity in buildings / 2018-2020.
- Electricity-based Mobility / 2017-2020. More
- Update and expansion of the life cycle inventory data about the primary production of scarce and critical metals / 2015-2020.
- Porous4App - Pilot plant production of controlled doped nanoporous carbonaceous materials for energy and catalysis applications / 2016-2020. More
- NanoReg II - Development and implementation of Grouping and Safe-by-Design approaches within regulatory frameworks / 2015-2018.
- Environmental Assessment of the Urban Mining and Recycling (UMAR) unit in the NEST building / 2017-2018.
- Graphene Flagship - Development of gate-to-gate Life Cycle Inventory Data and Life Cycle Impact Assessment Characterisation Factors / 2016-2018.
- CARINHYPH - Bottom-up fabrication of nano carbon-inorganic hybrid materials for photocatalytic hydrogen production / 2013-2015.
- Chances and Risks of Nanoscale Electrode Materials for Li-Ion-Batteries. Part "Life Cycle Assessment" / 2014-2015.
- LICARA - Life cycle approach and human risk impact assessment, product stewardship and stakeholder risk/benefit communication of nanomaterials / 2012-2014. More
- NanoCelluComp - Development of very high performance bioderived composite materials of cellulose nanofibres and polysaccharides / 2011-2014. More
- NanoHouse - Cycle of Nanoparticle-based Products used in House Coating / 2010-2013. More
- Finished projects from the former LCA and LCAM groups (2004 - 2013). More
- LCA-related projects before 2004.