Reservation and Rents
- All reservations made via Empa or Eawag are internal reservations. This means that these reservations must be made by a supervisor. Direct reservations from guests working at Empa or Eawag cannot be accepted.
- ETH students are also welcome, if free capacity is available. To make a reservation, please enclose proof of study at ETH and the external price will apply.
- Please fill out the guest house reservation form and send it to our guest house organization . Please note the internal or external reservation form.
- You will then receive a reservation confirmation if a desired room or apartment is available.
Based on the reservation confirmation, the sublease contract will be drawn up. This will be signed before arrival as a PDF and returned to us by mail.
- About one week before the arrival we send the house rules, the location plan and short information about the guesthouse.
Please find the reservation form here.
These prices include all incidental living costs and services.
In addition, the rent also covers the following services:
complete furnishing and equipment, kitchen and household utensils and appliances, including bed linen, bath towels and kitchen towels, radio, TV and waste disposal fees, supply of consumables, cleaning of the common rooms.
If arriving with your car, you must select one of the following parking possibilities:
- outdoor parking space under the viaduct (Viadukt) CHF 80 per month
The Guest House Management will assign the rooms to ensure an optimal occupation of the limited living space.