10th International Symposium on Isotopomers (ISI) and
12th Isotopes Conference
May 29 – June 3, 2022
Empa-Akademie, Dübendorf, Switzerland
We are pleased to announce the joint 10th ISI and 12th Isotopes Conference, organized in Spring 2022 at Empa Dübendorf (Zürich area). The meeting will highlight the latest developments and applications for the use of stable isotopes and bring together leading experts from a wide range of disciplines.
The following scientific sessions will be organized:
- Advances in analytical instrumentation and methods
- Process tracing in ecology & plant science
- Biogeochemistry, element cycles and fate of contaminants
- Global change, greenhouse gases & aerosols
- Computation of isotope effects & enzyme mechanisms
- Food authenticity, forensic & biomedical applications
- Origin and evolution of the Earth (planets) & life
- Clumped isotopes
The meeting will start with an ice-breaker on Sunday evening (May 29) and will end on Thursday (June 2). On Friday (June 3), an optional excursion will be organized. The meeting will be organized as an on-site conference with an attractive side program but virtual participation will be possible.Please us for further information.