Multiphysics Hub @ Empa
Empa's Multiphysics Hub aims to support computational modelers to boost excellence in modeling and simulation and to speed up the modeling workflow. We do this by facilitating software access at an institutional level and by fostering interaction between researchers.
To this end, we make multiphysics software (COMSOL, ANSYS, ABAQUS, ...) accessible for each employee or academic guest at Empa. We also provide best practice guidelines and coaching in multiphysics simulations. At the same time we organize events, such as technical workshops and Topical Days.
- Empa's Simulation and Sensing Day 2020 (December 2020, Zurich, Empa NEST)
- Statistical modeling workshop (October 2020 - to be announced)
- COMSOL Teaching Day IV (2021 - to be announced)
- Workshop on How to build your digital human twin? on
- COMSOL Technical Workshop 2019 (Friday 13th of December 2019 – Empa Akademie )
- COMSOL Teaching Day III (7 March 2019)
Here you can find the information for Empa users: https://www.empa.ch/group/multiphysics
The Multiphysics Hub was founded in January 2017. The Multiphysics Hub currently consists over 60 members of 25 Empa labs.