Graphene transfer on TOPAS for flexible THz devices
During the project, the master student will work on:
- The development of thin films using TOPAS
- Raman Spectroscopy for the characterization of graphene
- THz time-domain spectroscopy for extraction of the mobility of graphene
- Matlab/python for analyzing data
Interested candidates can send an email with their CV with a short motivation letter to Dr. Elena Mavrona (firstname.lastname@example.org); also, they can conduct her if they need further information.
Figure 1. a) Raman spectroscopy of graphene on TOPAS b) Microscope imgae from graphene on TOPAS.
Relevant references for the project:
- Whelan et al., Non-contact mobility measurements of graphene on silicon carbide, Microelec-tronic Engineering, Volume 212, 1 May 2019, Pages 9-12
- Ballesio et al., A novel hot embossing Graphene transfer process for flexible electronics, Micro-electronic Engineering, Volume 209, 15 March 2019, Pages 16-19