Call for Abstracts
Abstracts to the Nanocellulose Days 2021 are invited for the following main topics:
- Topic 1: Interactions between water molecules and cellulosic surfaces: implications for processability, hierarchical assembly and material performance.
- Topic 2: New and state-of-the-art methods for characterization of cellulose-water interactions using scattering and neutron-based techniques, as well as in-situ electron microscopy.
- Topic 3: 3D network formation in dispersions and gels, effects on rheology and processability.
- Topic 4: Effect of water molecules on the performance of engineered materials, such as fibers, films, foams and composites.
- Topic 5: Use of nanocellulose in packaging, water purification/remediation and biomedical applications.
Possibility to apply for:
- Oral presentation
In your submission E-mail, please specify your preferred topic and if you prefer a poster or an oral presentation. The final assignment will be made by the organizers upon review.
If the presenting author is a PhD student or junior post doc (max. 3 years from earning the PhD) and max. 33 years old, she/he is a candidate for the CSF Award for best presentation. If you are an eligible candidate, you can specify it with the submission email.
Abstract submission deadline: February 1st 2021
The evaluation for oral or poster presentations will be communicated after March 1 2021.