Dr. Urs Leemann
- Member of Directorate
- Head of Department "Corporate Services"
Binding of interest:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors Raiffeisenbank Limmat
- Professional Carreer:
- 2012 – present Empa, Member of Board Directors/Head of Department "Corporate Services"
- 2001-2012 University of Zurich, Faculty of Law, Head of Teaching, Organization, and Information Technology
- 1997-2001 AKAD Zurich - Institut Minerva, Zurich - EB Zurich, lecturer, course manager
- 1992-1996 Co-owner Startup, Eurotec AG/Europhone AG, Technopark Zurich and Spreitenbach
- 1989-1992 Taco Armaturen AG, Urdorf, staff test laboratory
- 1985-1989 Madag AG, Dietikon, apprenticeship and work activity as toolmaker
- 2009-2011 Malik MZSG, Master of Management
- 2004-2006 University of Lucerne, Doctorate Dr. iur.
- 1996-2001 University of St. Gallen HSG, studies lic. iur. HSG
- 1992-1996 AKAD Zurich, Matura type economics
- 1991-1992 Engineering school Winterthur HTL, study of mechanical engineering
- 1985-1989 Professional school Dietikon, apprenticeship Eidg. dipl. toolmaker